Parts Return Policy:
Parts may be accepted for return from all sources under the following conditions:
- Parts are acceptable for return / replacement only if packaging & parts are in good condition like new, subject to the physical examination.
- The customer must have to present Original Sale Invoice for returning parts.
- Parts will be returned within 7 days but not later than 15 days.
- Requests for Parts Return after 15 days from the date of Parts Sale Invoice will be at the sole discretion of the Parts Manager.
- Electronic Parts are not acceptable for return unless transaction was incorrectly executed by the Parts Advisor in the first instance, the Parts Manager has sole discretion in such case.
- Goods specially ordered on the customer's instructions will not be considered for return unless the transaction was incorrectly executed by the Parts Advisor in the first instance. The Parts Manager has sole discretion in such cases.
I confirm that we have received a deposit for the above amount.
A minimum non-refundable deposit (20% for factory order cars/ 10% for stock cars) is required to hold the vehicle off sale for a period of 7 days, as per clause (10) of the customer order terms and conditions; in an event of a car loan being declined (only on stock cars) BD.250/- will be withheld by the seller.
A non-refundable minimum deposit of 10% for Euro Motors stock ordered cars or 20% for customer special order cars of the agreed sales price is required to be made by the Customer to the Seller, to book/hold the vehicle for a period of 14 days as per clause 10.
Terms & Conditions:
- Promise to settle the outstanding amount upon completion of the job and accept all terms and conditions mentioned overleaf.
- Please remove all valuable items from the car & read the terms, conditions and policies overleaf
- Working Hours Service
Saturday to Wednesday 7.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Thursday 7.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. - Friday Holiday
I authorize the inspection and accept all the terms, conditions and policies overleaf